TERMS & CONDITIONS
FLO taps 2 baths, trading as FLOtaps, (Registration number 2003/067891/23) Online endeavours to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the website and the content, materials and products included and available on the website but because of the responsibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors, to the extent of law, FLOtaps Online does not, whether expressly, tacitly or implicitly, represent, warrant or in any way guarantee the availability, truth accuracy, completeness or reliability of such information or that it is always up to date.
Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. Th Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including – without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result for the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
Change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms and Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms and Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. This information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms and Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
- The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyse trends, and administer the Site.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site.
- Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors.
- Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
- Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
- In any attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources.
- Your acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, product or other materials or services on or available form such websites or resources, not for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Product Availability & Delivery Policy
- Lead time is dependent on stock availability.
- Should we have stock available; order will be dispatched within 24-48 hours provide payment is validated before 12h00.
- Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however circumstances may cause delays. FLOtaps representatives will contact you via email or telephonically and provide a revised shipping schedule.
- This policy applies only to merchandise purchased via FLOtaps website, flotaps.co.za
- Unless a prior arrangement has been made with FLOtaps, we only deliver to addresses within the Republic of South Africa.
- Please check your order, contact and address details carefully before you submit it as changes cannot be made once you have received confirmation of your order.
- Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the policy, fee free to contact us on 0861 356 827 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A standard fee of R200.00 will be added for orders below the value of R2000.00 when completing your transaction online.
- We will deliver free of charge if the delivery address is within a radius of 50km from FLOtaps and order value over and above R2000.00.
- For other areas a 3rd party courier service are being used for product deliveries, thus the time span of delivery may vary depending on the following:
- Area of delivery
- Stock Availability
- No unforeseen circumstances such as breakage, exchange of product, weather conditions, road conditions, public holidays and weekends, communication errors, strikes etc.
- Due to the vast range of our products & variations of weights & sizes you will get an option of “Delivery Charge TBC” (To be confirmed).
- You will be notified once we’ve obtained the cost of before dispatching you order.
Procedure for Receiving you Order
- Proof of identity of the person signing for your merchandise will be required.
- Valid proof of identity in South Africa is an ID book or driver’s licence.
- The identity number of the person receiving your merchandise will be noted on the Delivery Note by a representative handing over you order and you will receive a copy of the signed Delivery Note and Tax Invoice for your records.
- Check your order against the Delivery Note to ensure that everything is correct before signing the Proof of Delivery document.
- Should any item/s be missing or damaged, this will be noted on the Delivery Note and both you and delivery representative will need to sign next to the notation.
- Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase, you will be liable for a handling fee.
- You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase.
- The goods must be returned to us undamaged in the original packaging within 14 calendar days.
Disclosure of Outlet County at Time of Payment
- South Africa , First National Bank
Payment Options and Pricing
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR) and include 15% VAT.
- FLOtaps endeavours to offer you competitive prices on current products.
- Your total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable delivery charges.
- Pricing on the website is for online purchases only, the price here may not be the same as instore pricing.
- We accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards only for online transactions.
- American Express and Diners Club cards will NOT be accepted.
- If you do not have a credit card, please utilise one of the other payment options inside the store.
- FLOtaps representatives will contact you via email or telephonically and provide a revised payment option.
- For more information about how to order, special order requirements and other payment options, please contact us on 0861 356 827 or via email: email@example.com
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, assuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit details
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website.
- We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms and Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, termination or attaching conditions to you access and /or removing any materials for the Website)
- The Terms and Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursued proceedings in alternative jurisdiction.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website.
- It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates.
- The User’s continued use of the Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to FLOtaps and herby accept the Terms and Conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement, I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by FLOtaps for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.